1. As the pictures show, tweak your hair left.
2. Insert the hairpin through your hair.
3. Roll your hair tip on your hairpin.
4. Then turn the hairpin’s tip down, make the hairpin tail up, then insert it into your hair.
1. Rise up your ponytail a little higher first.
2. Roll your hair left, my rubber band is black color, in order to show you a clear visual effect, I draw it with yellow painting brush.
3. Turn your hair a round.
4. Roll your hair at the position of rubber band.
5. Fill your rolled hair into the band,equal to say strap the hair with your band.
6. Continue to roll the extra long hair to the left, please note that the second circle hair need to rolled after the first circle. It means hide the extra long hair at the back of the first circle.please noice that the hair in my left forefinger, it is the extra hair after the second circle, definitely, it is a ponytail only.
7. Fill the extra hair into your band and strapped with it.